by Arthur Mathews - £9.99 Faber & Faber (2020)
hardback ISBN 13: 9780571365821 | ISBN 10: 0571365825
During a time of momentous events - BREXIT! A GENERAL ELECTION! A GLOBAL PANDEMIC! - the Government's chief adviser has been writing down his thoughts - in diaries, blog posts, on Post-it notes and any scrap of paper he can find.
Discovered in an abandoned backpack on a train, we reveal the intriguing contents. These include:
* The full story of the INFAMOUS TRIP TO DURHAM (and furious dash back to London while driving at speed with faulty eyesight)
* The SHOCKING REVELATIONS of his 1995 Russian diary
* FASCINATING secrets of CABINET ZOOM CALLS in which government ministers SHAKE IN TERROR when he asks them some very basic questions
* What happened when he hit MICHAEL GOVE over the head with a PENCIL
* His EXPLOSIVE REACTION to BORIS JOHNSON'S DEATH (and subsequent response when he found out the PM was still alive)
* The sheer EXHILARATION of being DOMINIC CUMMINGS
And much, much more.
(Price & availability last checked: November 2020)
Featured book: New Books - Humour, Fun and Gift Books, Recommended Non-Fiction titles for Yuletide 2020!,
In booklists: Political Humour & Satire, Humorous Books, In categories: Politics & Philosophy, Humour, Gifts & Seasonal,