by Vanessa Mooncie - £14.99 Guild of Master Craftsman Publications (2013)
paperback ISBN 13: 9781861089212 | ISBN 10: 186108921x
This book is your complete introduction to the art of hand printing. With 23 projects to make, you will be guided through a plethora of techniques that include relief-, screen- and mono- printing – all using tools and materials that are easy to source and use at home in your kitchen, bathroom or garden. A printing press is not required for any of the projects.
Vanessa Mooncie’s beautiful original designs will enable you to make your own printed greetings cards, crockery, cushions, silk scarves, jewellery, bag, even wallpaper, plus many more inspirational projects for fashion and home. With easy-to-use templates and beautiful step-by-step illustrations you can create that special, individual gift with handmade charm.
• 23 projects, covering items for the home, clothing and accessories
• comprehensive guidance on equipment required and setting up a workspace at home
• tips and advice throughout
• author’s hand-drawn step-by-step artwork
• project templates
• wide variety of printing techniques covered, from using carved erasers, lino and wood to screens, stencils, gelatine and exposure to the sun
(Price & availability last checked: November 2019)
In booklists: Arts and Crafts - Techniques, Guides and Inspiration, In categories: Arts & Creativity,