by Kelly McNelis - £17.99 Enrealment Press (2017)
paperback ISBN 13: 9781988648019 | ISBN 10: 1988648017
There is no magic pill.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to your problems. There is no guru coming to save you. And there is no personal-development program that will get you to “perfect.” The truth is, you don’t need any of those things. You are brilliant and breathtakingly powerful, exactly as you are.
The remarkable truth you are about to discover – one that you already know deep down in your bones – is that the idea of perfection can’t bring you the joy, passion, and purpose you are craving. What you are looking for, as author and Women For One founder Kelly McNelis will show you, is your messy brilliance. It’s the part of you that’s perfectly imperfect and that contains your wholeness: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Your Messy Brilliance offers an engaging, customizable roadmap to the authentic you. In this book, you will learn to:
* Reclaim your true brilliance by embracing your flaws as the key to unlocking your deepest truth.
* Understand how your stories shape your life–and harness your power to transform the stories you tell yourself and others.
* Consciously move past shame and self-judgment.
* Develop a stronger relationship to your body, mind, and spirit. * Connect with your feminine power to find presence, peace, and clarity.
* Make conscious, effective choices that enable you to make your life happen, on your own terms.
* Embody limitless possibility so that you can create the life you have always dreamed about.
* Commit to a life of radical openness, authenticity, and courage – so that you transform yourself and your world.
With a combination of personal experience, relatable stories from everyday women, and practical wisdom, Kelly will guide you into the most important journey you will ever take as a woman: the journey back home to your messy brilliance... and your ultimate truth!
(Price & availability last checked: May 2018)