by Anodea Judith - £9.99 Hay House UK Ltd (2016)
paperback ISBN 13: 9781781807095 | ISBN 10: 1781807094
An introductory guide to the chakras, offering practical tools on using this incredible energy system to balance, heal and take charge of your wellbeing. This book explores:
* the meaning, function and purpose of each chakra * the childhood experiences that affect and programme each chakra
* the role each chakra plays in our lives, including in our health, relationships and decision-making
* physical, emotional and mental signs of chakra imbalances
* simple yet powerful exercises to balance each chakra
* using the chakras as a tool for liberation, manifestation, reception and expression
... and much more!
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
(Price & availability last checked: July 2016)