by Ruby Roth - £14.99 Andrews McMeel Publishing (2016)
paperback ISBN 13: 9781449471873 | ISBN 10: 1449471870
Struggling to get your kids to eat their fruits and vegetables? Try letting them help themselves!
Experts tell us the best way to teach kids healthy eating habits is to involve them in the process. This irresistibe cookbook presents 60 appealing recipes kids will beg to make themselves, in fun and charming illustrations they will love. Bursting with color, humor, cute animal characters, and cool facts (Did you know your brain actually shrinks when you’re dehydrated? Drink water, quick!), Help Yourself empowers children to take charge of their own nutrition — for now and for life!
* fun-to-munch hand-held snacks like Life Boats
* bright fruit-flavored drinks like Tickled Pink
* the always-popular things on toast like Leprechaun Tracks
* salads they will actually eat like Tiger Stripes
* cozy small meals like Tomato Tornado
* and sweets like chocolatey Disappearing Dots, because everybody likes candy!
(Price & availability last checked: January 2020)